Preparing for Yoga Class:
- A yoga mat is suggested and you may want to bring along 1 or 2 towels/blankets for help in seated position and for covering us during savasana (relaxation).
- Wear comfortable, stretchy clothes that allow you to easily move your body in.
- Don't eat a large meal before class. Eat a light snack/meal 1-1.5 hours prior to class.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow yourself time to find a spot and settle in.
- Listen to your body. Do only as much as you are comfortable with. Avoid the tendency to look or compare yourself to others.
- In case of inclement weather or other circumstances, I will contact students to announce change in schedule.
- This is a time for you and to remove yourself from the distractions of the day. Please turn off cell phones or leave them at home. If you are on call, you may put your phone on silent and can leave it by your mat.